I Will take on the Hughes Out Brigade

The argument basically boils down to "Stability"

You start your "stability" when you get a manager you want. Hughes has proven too many times this season that he isn't good enough. His signings, on the whole, have been good but that is about as good as it gets tbh. I could buy good players with decent amounts of money available to me.

Cut our losses and get in a proven class manager. With the funds we have available we shouldn't have too much difficulty doing so.

Our Premiership season is over on 38 points. Not Good Enough.

THATS IT !!!

please don't call me a rag , but i am really getting fed up with this. we are playing with no passion, zest, fluency or anything. they were just lethargic.

we lost due to mistakes. mistakes that will not help us to get anywhere. they were also from people that i didn't think they would be from, or we would have won. i am sick of saying that 'or we would have one'. it just shows we can't keep teams at bay and hold out. it's bloody inconcistence.

hughes has no clue. what he says in press conferences, why can he not follow it up on the training pitch.

bloody awful to watch. very few that are bothered to play. wtf is he doing playing kelvin havenoclue etuhu.

ched is shite. back four is in shambles. de jong, whos he

Re: THATS IT !!!

Feed-The-Goat said:
im sure this was deleted before

Merged mate. Too many threads on the same bloody subject :-)

What annoys is the lethargy shown and the lack of passion. And tiredness is no exscuse.

Revolver said:
What annoys is the lethargy shown and the lack of passion. And tiredness is no exscuse.

true.

Someone else said it earlier...but if Hughes has to go, maybe we could get Jol. What the hell..he`s worked with De Jong and Kompany, AND he did a good job with Spurs, so knows the league...
I do want stability, and i hate seeing people sacked, but i`m concerned that I keep seeing the same problems over and over and over and nothing seems to change...
I`m also sick and tired of people (not city fans admittedly), saying we should `stick with english players cos they`re english'. No; we should stick with players because they are good! Nationality is a bonus, but it doesnt warrent a place on the team..
I'm talking about the usual suspect/s here...

why did Petrov and Bojinov both start when clearly not match fit ?
why bring on Ched Evans end of why bring him on he's shite
why start Kelvin Etuhu, he's the worst winger I think I've ever seen, were's Weiss
why not start Danny Sturrige and Robihno
why is Micah Richards still at right back, Zabba is miles better
we might as well have played for most of the match with 9 men, unbelievable poor decisions, I really really wanted Hughes to succeed, more for the stability of the club, but he keeps making these crazy decisions. Thursday will definately be make or break (I for 1 will be singing my heart out)

Bigga said:
What the HELL are you on about??

This is not Hughes' fault!

This is down to 30 years of mismanagement and Hughes needs time to undo all the damage that that cnut Sven did, last year! You can't be successful overnight! All of you glory hunters only care cos we have money! You expect trophies at the drop of a hat!

Blah.
Blah.
Blah...

Superb responce, we are definately turning into glory hunting band wagon jumping balloons, why the fuck is this Hughesy fault, I think its time the owners came out and told the players that if you dont want to play for the mighty blue army then fuck off, there is nothing Hughes can do about greed fat footballers that are more than happy to take a pay packet than have PRIDE IN BATTLE.
The only chance we have of doing anything is to be patient, fuck me weve waited 34 fucking years of my 40 to see a trophy lifted, even if it was 3-5 more it would be the best time of my life, but i also remember the trudging off to Macc in the second division and seeing us beat at Halifax..... patience is the key... lets stick together and give it a bit of time. remember we are city and had enough misery for ten mens lifetimes. lets just stick together CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.