I wont be voting today.

without a dream said:
My vote at my old house was £1.30 that was a 3 way marginal last election though. My new house is a safe labour seat despite the incumbent being a fucking moron and so my vote is only worth 72p.

ask them for more when they knock on the door

see if they'll negotiate

got to be worth, say, a tenner?

Balti said:
without a dream said:
My vote at my old house was £1.30 that was a 3 way marginal last election though. My new house is a safe labour seat despite the incumbent being a fucking moron and so my vote is only worth 72p.

see if they'll negotiate

Worth a go, I could follow Lib Dem principles, take the money and then vote for someone else entirely.

without a dream said:
Balti said:
without a dream said:

see if they'll negotiate

Worth a go, I could follow Lib Dem principles, take the money and then vote for someone else entirely.

When I rule the world, beardy twats like you won't be allowed anywhere near a polling station.

Did anyone else see the BNP 'truth wagon' driving around with some tit holding a megaphone?

Has anyone contacted City to get him as a stand leader?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
without a dream said:
Balti said:

see if they'll negotiate

When I rule the world, beardy twats like you won't be allowed anywhere near a polling station.

I suspect you'd lean more towards dictatorship than democracy anyway NF ;)

Allowing for my dodgy maths I reckon he was elected with roughly 13% of the electorate voting for him.

Even in a one sided landslide, approximately 87% of the adult population have got an MP they didn't vote for.

I've no problem with that. It's democracy.

I just hope the next time certain MP's start banging on about union ballots and using the total membership as their point of reference, rather than the number who actually voted, they bare in mind the mandate they have received in order to be in power.

Blue Til Death said:
I wont be voting today because the vote was yesterday and I don't live in Wythenshaw. I am however happy that sandal knitters lost their deposit

Again!
The 9th time since the General Election the sandal knitters have lost their deposit.
They are political history. There will be no coalition the next time around...

TGR said:
Blue Til Death said:
I wont be voting today because the vote was yesterday and I don't live in Wythenshaw. I am however happy that sandal knitters lost their deposit

There will be no coalition the next time around...

Now that is one thing you have got right.
Mainly because Labour will piss it with an overall majority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.