I would have done what neville did.

Clubber said:
goatastuta said:
I clocked him and his dodgy tache dancing down the touchline towards us,and just as i was about to go beserker,i stopped myself.coz,not only was it the most homosexual-like celebration,ive ever seen.something was quite strange about it,like he was trying to give it out,but was actually shi**ing himself bigtime.
Nothing was really mentioned of it immediately after the match,and probably no action will be taken,lets face it,adebayor=class act=big loss for city=sensational story for papers.
neville=unimportant gimp,who barely makes it into a shit squad.
to be honest,its been given the credit it deserves.it was similar to one of their ballboys doing it,except the ball boys celebration would of been slightly more butch.

You mention their shit squad, and you're right, they had a fully fit team and we nearly did them on their own turf. I couldn't really see any of their subs coming on and changing the game. If Rooney gets injured, they are in real big trouble.

Erm, I really do hate to mention this, but Mr Owen came on & kinda changed the outcome quite a bit!

Sorry, just pointing it out, that's all! Tin hat donned!!!!

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.