i would like

I'd agree.

Though if we are to go 4-4-2 (which we won't) but if we do, we have to do it properly. By that I mean use proper wingers on their proper side of the pitch. It would have to look like: (considering its Notts County)

----------------Given----------------

Richards--Boyata--Lescott--Zabaleta

SWP------Milner---Yaya------Kolarov

----------Dzeko----Balotelli----------

Also using proper Midfielders who can do both attacking and defensive work, not one or the other (Barry, De Jong, Silva)... Not saying its bad that they don't, but for a 4-4-2 to work properly you need 2 CM's who can do a bit of both.

A 4-4-2 would work great with a fully fit M. Johnson instead of yaya, providing a bit of mobility and workrate to the midfield.

If we play 4 4 2 with Dzeko and Balotelli upfront I presume your hoping for plenty of crosses etc, I think football isn't played as rigid as this otherwise it would be to easy to play against, 4 4 2 is the basic shape to have when defending but when in possession and attacking you've got to be fluid and interchange, most teams are adopting various systems and I haven't seen many with a rigid attack.

Balotelli would be a huge mistake. He will be unfit. Worse, he will be risking a recurrence of his injury which would be folly on a grand scale - even a spell of 15 minutes from the bench.

We need a Balotelli that is fully fit to start and play a full 90 in every match from early March till the last kick of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.