Ian Brown, wife beater?

IFeedGoats said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
And people have the bare faced cheek to mock the British legal system!

I'm sure the tax payers all loved paying to keep King Monkey in jail for making such a fanciful remark.

Thankfully the powers that be do not peruse BM or else we'd all be in jail for making such idle threats.

Terrorism in its purest form.

Indeed!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I just wanted to announce that i'm Gay and proud and I will be wearing my Manchester City shirt with the same pride as before i came out!!!

Who cares.....I certainly don't, you can be what you wanna be mate!

Ghost in my house said:
wrongun73 said:
his music doesnt interest me thats all, yeah he might have a big house, fit mrs. loads of money, flash car. but apart from that whats he got that i havnt got lol.
A body of work spanning 20 years.
Songwriting talent.
Respected designers making clothes for him.
An appearance in a top grossing film.
The respect of the music world.
Good hair.
Style.
He's inspired a generation of musicians.
He's also very broad minded when it comes to blues and reds.

However, he doesn't have one thing you do.......an inferiority complex.

..but in no way inferior to you, numb nuts lol
if not liking his music means ive got a complex, im happy with that, it still wont make me run out and buy his work though. :(
quick one for you, does it wind you up that i dont like ian brown? i wouldnt feel the need to have a pop at you for not liking my music, so ask yourself who really feels inferior?

kippax_blueboy said:
LongsightM13 said:
He'll probably need it now if his missus boots him out

I saw him buy a kids bike in the same store about 2 years ago.

In 1993 I saw him walking down Portland St late one Sunday night, I offered him a lift and took him back to Lymm.

Get off my bandwagon

TheMightyQuinn said:
Someone needs to take their head for a wobble and it isn't me or King Monkey so it must be you.

Shame on you.

I'm fine thanks, must be the rag wife beater. He probably got his henchmen to beat his wife then just ran up at the back when she was down and hit her

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.