Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Just watched his vlog and enjoyed it. Am now gonna have a look at some of his previous ones.

Just watched a few of these and he puts them together quite well and they're just the right length I reckon- enough to get a snapshot of each game.

Funny too spotting familiar faces being interviewed or just strolling past in the background.

Great vid.Saw quite a few blues being interviewed who are good friends of mine ,Tony Jackie Tom,with Barbara and Matt in thd background.
The guy in the purple City hat towards the end,i used to see at every away game without fail..
Felt more than a tinge of regret now i,m not going anymore,... but very very very happy for all my mates who have been going for years,esp Jackie,who in May 1968,interrupted a fishing trip in Scotland ,to travel down to st james park newcastle to see us win the league,before heading back up across the border to continue her holiday..i felt very proud to be Blue watching that, and it really sunk in how far we,d come, watching delirious Blues be interviewed by Ian Cheeseman,one of the nicest City fans ive ever had the pleasure of meeting....introduced by ex Moonbeam and great friend Debs whilst in Hamburg at a pre season friendly under Keegan....and Debs texted me on fhe final whistle last night with
"Heis top of both leagues,..Raheem Sterling, he,s top of both leagues"
Brilliant,absolutely brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.