Ian Cheeseman vlog v Newcastle

I've come to know both Kevin & Ian well over the last 15 years and both, in their separate ways, are dedicated to City.

Far from being a freeloader, Kevin puts in countless hours of unpaid work (beside his day job) into supporting City fans all over the world, both via the OSC and personally. He's a trustee of CITC as well, so that's more unpaid work he puts in. And I know he pays for both hospitality and season tickets for his sons. So more money goes out of his pocket supporting City than most of us spend. If he ever gets any freebies then I think he's more than entitled to them.

And while Ian gets media access to games he still has to get there & back under his own steam. So for that New Year's Day lunchtime KO at Arsenal, him and his travel companions will have set off well before sunrise. As Eccles Blue pointed out, that's also his living and I doubt he's making a fortune since leaving the BBC.

So when you've put in as much as Ian & Kevin have over many years, then you might be entitled to have an opinion. But if you haven't, then even if you personally don't like them then at least respect what they've done and continue to do for us fans.
Hear, hear..... well said Colin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.