Ian Holloway

Bluemoon115

Shut up. Fuck off back to the lower leagues.

You were refreshing when we heard form you now and again. Now I'm sick of your opinions, your accent, and your paranoia.

After some of the fuckin stunts you pulled, you're hardly one to talk about leaving for fucking money.

Just listened to the stupid Devoner and what a twat he`s made of himself.
Probably thinks he could step into Fergies shoes and after that rant,he possibly could do.
Want a laugh ? Then watch this interview.
You could actually end up with Facepalm its that cringeworthy !!

Agree totally - media whore of the worst kind and everything he says seems to be for effect. Hope the cnut gets sacked and disappears back to Bristol or whichever shit hole he emerged from.

On a recent thread i said i enjoyed his ranting,however,after listening to that little egotistic power trip it's quite clear he just talks bollocks and obviously fuckin loves the sound of his own apple picker voice.Time to shut up Ian,you're becoming a joke.

Bluemoon115 said:
Shut up. Fuck off back to the lower leagues.

You were refreshing when we heard form you now and again. Now I'm sick of your opinions, your accent, and your paranoia.

After some of the fuckin stunts you pulled, you're hardly one to talk about leaving for fucking money.

i'm getting sick of this guy now,must have got over the ref from sunday and moved on to a new rant
sky piss me off they must have been to every club looking for support for the glorious man united,the drivel some of these managers are spouting is unbeleivable

I have just replied to a tweet from Oliver Kay of the Times. Holloway is just a media whore who was amusing in the lower reaches but the Premier League has totally addled his brain. Twosser.

I was wondering how long it would be.

Everyone loves it when he has a rant at something or someone else, second he gets onto anything to do with us though, Wanker!

Eventually he'll end up pissing everyone off and he'll just be another twat.

To complain about Baconface being 'bullied' by Rooney is staggering when Baconface is the biggest bully this game has ever seen.

I don't recall Holloway's rant when Berbatov stopped trying for Spurs in order to force a move to the rags, nor when Utd tapped up Rooney to get him from Everton in the first place?

The double standards and hypocrisy we're being fed at the moment is incredible.

Holloway = top, top c,unt.

I think that he may be back in the lower leagues sooner than he thinks - starting next season in the Champions league.

Remember Hull two seasons ago - got off to a blinder - better than Blackpool, then it all fell apart and they just managed to survive, only to fall through the trapdoor the next season.

His interview after the City game was a joke - "Bwahh Tevez first goal was offsied. Bwahh Tevez second goal was a foul.
OK, City hit the bar twice and the post once, and we missed a sitter but that's not the point - we wuz robbed!"

In truth, Silva's goal should have given him a clue - hard work is all well and good, but there is no substitute for quality.

6-0 or more at Eastlands, please Roberto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.