Ian McGarry: "Mario's a genius"....

nobody can eat fifty eggs

On the BBC football website, Monday night club extra, he states that Balo's a genius. On the video he get's laughed at by Barnes, Savage, Claridge etc... until McGarry says something about what Mourinho once told him about Mario. Don't know how to post the link but have a look yourself.

If Phil Jones is being considered as the next Duncan Edwards after less than half a season at the Rags. Why can Balo not be considered a genius?

here's the link
<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16269286.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16269286.stm</a>

Stato said:
Steve Claridge is a cock, that is my diagnosis of the video.
he knows fuck all
i listened to the first twenty minutes and he was having a pop at a manager for buying a lot of average players over the summer
McGarry asked him to name the players and he couldn't
an opinionated cock with out intelligence is dangerous

My assumption was exactly the same "Clarridge is a complete fuckin twat" . He was a shit footballer and is a shit person . FUCK OFF Clarridge

Claridge is as anti city as you'll get in the media. Drones on in his high pitched whine spouting the usual cliches e.g any game we don't score 4 goals and Mancini quite reasonably shores things up late on by bringing on a defender/ midfield tackler it's "Mancini reverting to type" "negative Italian tactics" etc. His host never asks him how many of our games he's actually seen live this season to form his tactical insights. Not fucking many i'd wager.

Always trying to put a negative slant on anything to do with City and now we're sweeping all before us it's just down to money obviously, Steve makes no mention of how the rags and chelsea have bought the title for years.

Degenerate gambler.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.