Ian McGarry: "Mario's a genius"....

i had to think very carefully before saying this, but here goes, he`s the best penalty taker i`ve ever seen live, and has the potential to be the best stiker we`ve ever had imo.

in fact if he stays here, keeps his head down and keeps improving at this rate, he could be voted player of the year for 2012-2013. now where can i get a bet on for this

The pundits are just like sheep. No one I hate more than Alan Hansen could you get more biased when Suarez has a strop loves playing too much when a City player has a strop no team spirit. Had a go at Balotelli for not celebrating when he scored saying he didn't care for the club.

Vienna_70 said:
Mario's first goal at the swamp 23/10/11 is very under-rated, IMHO.

There are very few players who would have scored that goal from that position.

glad someone shares my view on that goal.

its the way he leaves keepers no chance at all with his shots...how often has he left keepers rooted to the spot..ie looking helpless, because there is nothing at all they can do to stop the ball.

the overhead kick v villa left Given and a defender just watching the ball sail into the net.neither player moved.
the well crafted push kick with his left foot into the bottom corner against brum in the league cup.
the well crafted push kick with his right foot into the bottom corner against everton in the next match.

the villa keeper last season who just sat down in a heap as the two penalties went past him. nowt he could do to even get near them.

fantastic talent.

squirtyflower said:
Vienna_70 said:

that was a piece of genius

I'm sorry but you can't call him a genius until he's scored 20+ goals in more than 4 seasons (apparently).

Just thinking back Mario has scored so many spectacular goals, he's really won me over this season. What a player, and to think he's only 22??

dennishasdoneit said:
Vienna_70 said:

glad someone shares my view on that goal.

its the way he leaves keepers no chance at all with his shots...how often has he left keepers rooted to the spot..ie looking helpless, because there is nothing at all they can do to stop the ball.

the overhead kick v villa left Given and a defender just watching the ball sail into the net.neither player moved.
the well crafted push kick with his left foot into the bottom corner against brum in the league cup.
the well crafted push kick with his right foot into the bottom corner against everton in the next match.

the villa keeper last season who just sat down in a heap as the two penalties went past him. nowt he could do to even get near them.

fantastic talent.

that villa keeper was none other than brad friedel one of the most experienced keepers in the league, and yes he didnt have a clue and ended up just falling the opposite way. i think they call it being stitched up like a kipper<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:04 pm --<br /><br />
Daveth said:
squirtyflower said:
Vienna_70 said:

I'm sorry but you can't call him a genius until he's scored 20+ goals in more than 4 seasons (apparently).

Just thinking back Mario has scored so many spectacular goals, he's really won me over this season. What a player, and to think he's only 22??

22 in august 2012

I don't think the Cantona comparison is fair. I've yet to meet a single person who wasn't a rag that thought Cantona was anything other than a horrible ****.
Blue tinted specs firmly on, he was also the most overrated player until Beckham.
My god that club has had some horrible cunts play for them.

I have never met a 21 year old that has scored the types of goals that Balotelli has scored.

Daveth said:
squirtyflower said:
Vienna_70 said:

mario has not long turned 21. already more medals than the great bobby charlton. or steve claridge ..both giants of the english game who played for 40 seasons.
if we win the tile this season,its mario,s 4th league winners medal. at the age of 21.incredible.not all down to him clearly,but where mario goes,the medals follow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.