Ian Wright at it again - What a complete...

MeatnSpudsMCFC

Dick head.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3098560/Ian-Wright-says-Man-City-have-treated-Craig-Bellamy-shamefully.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... fully.html</a>

How the f*ck does he know whats gone on at the club? We don't know if Bellamy has or hasnt done anything wrong.

Then he takes a swipe at our owners saying things have changed and that we treat our players differently.

And he doesnt sound too chuffed about us coughing up our players to the top clubs on a plate at some shit price.

He's a fucking cnut... I don't even know why I looked at his column, I knew I should of stayed away from it.

IF I was Craig Bellamy, I would be fuming at the way I had been treated by Manchester City over the past few days.

And I would be contacting my lawyers to see whether a club I've given everything for are guilty of restraint of trade.

I find it unbelievable that he is now facing the prospect of having to train with Cardiff to keep himself in shape.

He is a player who gives 100 per cent whenever he pulls on the shirt - and never leaves anything on the pitch.

Bellamy was outstanding for City last season and the fans loved him.

Yet apparently he cannot get in their 25-man Premier League squad now, even though he has done nothing wrong.

He has not caused them any major problems and he has not played badly - far from it in fact. I cannot believe he has been treated so unfairly.

Since the Arab takeover happened two years ago, the people involved in running the club have changed.

The old Manchester City looked after their players properly whereas I feel Craig has been treated abominably by them.

If that's the way City want to do it then that's up to them but it will not win them many friends and I just feel the way they have handled Bellamy is really unfair.

I have heard that City have told the top clubs they cannot sign him - because they are worried it could hurt their own chances of finishing in the Champions League places.

If so, to me, that's a restraint of trade. They are stopping a person who has done nothing wrong from bettering themselves by going to a bigger club.

So they are basically telling a player who still wants to fight for his place in their team that he can't - and he can only go and play where they tell him.

Roberto Mancini has not come out of this very well, either, and I wonder whether he has what it takes to deal with the big personalities.

That is one of the things that separates the great managers from the good ones.

This game is all about players and they can make or break managers.

Players get enough stick for not showing any loyalty but it's no surprise when they get treated like this by their clubs.

Fans in Wales may love the idea of Bellamy playing for Cardiff but he's still got so much to offer to the top flight and there will be a queue of clubs wanting to sign him.

Thou shall always copy and paste to avoid giving the crappy website hits.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Dick head.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3098560/Ian-Wright-says-Man-City-have-treated-Craig-Bellamy-shamefully.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... fully.html</a>

How the f*ck does he know whats gone on at the club?

He might have good contacts..?

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Then he takes a swipe at our owners saying things have changed and that we treat our players differently.

But that is what a lot of our fans have been saying over the last couple of days so why is it wrong for him to say it? I have no time for Ian Wright but in that sentence he is correct. IMHO

If so, to me, that's a restraint of trade. They are stopping a person who has done nothing wrong from bettering themselves by going to a bigger club.

Eccles Blue said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

But that is what a lot of our fans have been saying over the last couple of days so why is it wrong for him to say it? I have no time for Ian Wright but in that sentence he is correct. IMHO

My thoughts exactly.. he is spot on.
ManCityX said:

Apart from that bit...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.