Ian Wright at it again - What a complete...

Bellamy may be the one that does contact his lawyers at "Restraint of Trade" if such a thing exists. However the point Mr Wright senior is missing is, it's not our fault this 25 man rule has been introduced, it's the premier league. Imagine the "BELLAMY RULE". One thing is for sure though imo, a player somewhere, sometime, will challenge the Premier League on this ruling, as sure as eggs is eggs!

That’s what you get for treating his son like a mug, 70k a week, what a slap in the face, how is the man supposed to survive on that?

kiiiki said:
That’s what you get for treating his son like a mug, 70k a week, what a slap in the face, how is the man supposed to survive on that?

lol can you imagine some of these guys with real jobs

Obviously you guys are going to be defensive about someone slagging off your club but from an outside perspective if there was ANY journalist/pundit I'd listen to about Man City it would be Ian Wright.

He will understand whats going on inside the club because of his son but has no affiliation to the club the way an ex player would and therefore no need to sugar coat anything.

Personally I think you are being clever not to sell Given or Bellamy to a rival (tbh I dont even want Bellamy at Spurs) but these were two of your best players last season and its not showing much respect to them by operating this way. Forcing Bellamy in to the Championship is a very disrespectful way to end his tenure at City IMO considering how well he played for you last season. At least sell him to Fulham, not a serious Top 4 rival

RichieTHFC said:
Obviously you guys are going to be defensive about someone slagging off your club but from an outside perspective if there was ANY journalist/pundit I'd listen to about Man City it would be Ian Wright.

He will understand whats going on inside the club because of his son but has no affiliation to the club the way an ex player would and therefore no need to sugar coat anything.

Personally I think you are being clever not to sell Given or Bellamy to a rival (tbh I dont even want Bellamy at Spurs) but these were two of your best players last season and its not showing much respect to them by operating this way. Forcing Bellamy in to the Championship is a very disrespectful way to end his tenure at City IMO considering how well he played for you last season. At least sell him to Fulham, not a serious Top 4 rival

to be fair, i think theres alot going on being the scenes we dont know about.

and alot of these journos are making their own conclusions.

Eccles Blue said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Then he takes a swipe at our owners saying things have changed and that we treat our players differently.

But that is what a lot of our fans have been saying over the last couple of days so why is it wrong for him to say it? I have no time for Ian Wright but in that sentence he is correct. IMHO

yes we have changed for the better, its about time these jumped up. undereducated, overpaid, spoilt, tossers who play football realise who the fucking boss is. it shouldn't be the players or the agents who run football.

Craig as much as i love your effort in the shirt, you, it if the papers are to believed, are an abrasive little shit.

as for our owners yes they have changed and for me they have changed for the better, we aren't in debt unlike most clubs.

they are currently in the process of spending to try and assemble a team that can compete at the very highest level. it also seems that off the field also they are trying to achieve that same vast improvements.

long live our owners and thank you.

Craig thanks for the effort, realise who pays your wages and show respect or go.

"The old Manchester City looked after their players properly whereas I feel Craig has been treated abominably by them".

Wrighty your a cock ! Go and ask Quinny if he was looked after by the old Man City! Quinny was (is) not only a true City legend, but a fantastic easy going guy too boot, who was treated "abominably" by the old Man City in a real hour of need at the peak of his career.

What ever the facts are regarding Bellamy, he has the comfort of being mugged off to the tune of 90k ?? P/W to soften his "abominal" ;) pain.

Bellamy signed a contract at City before the 25 man rule came in..if he's got any gripes it should be with the FA..

If the blue dippers or Spuds want Bellars then they should pay our asking price or fook off...
And why should we let another prem team have him on loan ?? City would have to pay some if not all of his wages.
Bollox to that.

The Sun and Ian Wright in anti City diatribe shocker. So passe now

On a serious note I wonder if the powers that be will think Ian's getting this impression from cosy chats with his lad. In which case I will not be at all surprised if they now view Shaun with some suspicion.

If I was SWP I would be increasingly vexed at his stepdads constant digging at us and how it is undermining his own position at the club, it is far from a given that SWP himself will make the 25 especially after his ineffective performance on Saturday. AJ came on and made an immediate difference, that didn't look good for SWP and now his old man is slagging us and making pointed remarks such as "I have heard that City have told the top clubs they cannot sign him" and "This game is all about players and they can make or break managers".

SWP really needs to rein fester in before he irreparably damages his career. Unlike Bellamy who we have Spurs sniffing round for, I can't see (despite talk of Liverpool) a genuine big team coming for Shaun if it is decided he has to go aswell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.