Ian Wright - 'Football Legend or Complete Tool'?

Greenjob

Team supported
Manchester City FC :)
Ian Wright in his his latest column to appear in that anti City red top 'The Scum', he urges son Shaun to quit City in January. This is ridiculous because the lad will be gone anyway on the grounds of football ineptitude!

Now call me old fashioned but, if your playing kack and demanding £100 + per annum and getting a negative response then surely, you would drop your demands and start playing like a man desperate to help his team become a top club?

Ian Wright once gave an article in which he thanked City for resurrecting son Shaun's career after being released by Nottingham Forest FC. I think on this occasion, he has talked his son out of a top job, what a fucking gobshite. Oh and he mouthed off ref NDJ after the Ben Arfa saga. Your thoughts fellow Blues??

Re: Ian Wright - 'Football Legend or Complete Tool/Sun Dickwad'?

felixbg said:
Ian Wright is one of those annoying players that no matter what never seem to go away. Chats utter crap aswell, god knows why he's always on the tele, in newspapers and on the radio.

Hasn't he recently been sacked by channel 5 from that crap early evening "chatshow" programme he co-presented?

hes a cockney so everyone must listen to the cheeky funny rogue. complete a***wipe

Unless SWP is happy to play the role he had at Chelsea (on the bench, and possibly a 15/20 min impact player) he needs to listen to his knob of a dad and move on. Pity he didn't ignore him when he advised the move to Chelsea. I still wonder how he would have turned out if he'd stayed with us.

Fucking twat. Couldn't even hack it on Channel 5.

Don't care how good he was a as a player.

Would love a player like him at City

Complete tit as a "pundit"

I wonder how much Shaun appreciates his efforts to generate him a payrise?

It's one of the features of the modern game. When footballers reached the end of their footy career they would bugger off and get a job, plumber, landlord, fish fryer, and the majority of fans never ever saw 'em again. Wright was a terrific player, just the sort you'd need in yer team. Great goalscorer but the received wisdom these days is that if a footballer has been one of the 'modern greats' he can turn his hand to most things, certainly an hour's slot on ShitTV and gain an audience of idiot footy fans who think he's wonderful.

Complete fool, the court jester who isn't funny. Not much of a market even for an unfunny Arse court jester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.