ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp is home!!

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp homecoming ??

Spending most of my working day and ALL night on here, finally some positive news.

Another day risking the sack in work tomorrow checking on here, then watching the game online at 3:30!!!

sdm said:
It wouldn't surprise me if the result tomorrow is the major factor in all this.

Me either.

if hes having a medical then we know he is seriously considering us if not made up his mind

He'll probably go and fail the medical now!

How reliable is "Sky Sports understands"? After all it was their website which had the phoney Agent talk on all day!!

i dont think he would have a medical if he hasn't made his mind up. everything must be signed because the medical is the last part of the transfer 99% of the time. lets hope he comes back home

PR masterplan, sign him tomorrow 2 hours before kick off, goodnews spreads to fans quicker than shit can hit the fan, fans in Denmark become 12th man singing Shawny Wright Wright, MH goes up another notch in everyone estimation (apart from those grumpy barstewards who don't think he should come bacl) we win in Migetland, Press conference Friday when announced Thiago Neves has been granted work permit and will sign on Monday, stuff Sunderland 3-0 on Sunday. Neves and unknown signing (out of the blue) on Monday.

Alarm clock rings have to get up for bloody work again and its pissing down.

Rammyblues said:
PR masterplan, sign him tomorrow 2 hours before kick off, goodnews spreads to fans quicker than shit can hit the fan, fans in Denmark become 12th man singing Shawny Wright Wright, MH goes up another notch in everyone estimation (apart from those grumpy barstewards who don't think he should come bacl) we win in Migetland, Press conference Friday when announced Thiago Neves has been granted work permit and will sign on Monday, stuff Sunderland 3-0 on Sunday. Neves and unknown signing (out of the blue) on Monday.

Alarm clock rings have to get up for bloody work again and its pissing down.

asleep again Rammyblues - I think this one is not a dream - really positive vibes - it's a beautiful bridge !!!

Enty said:
He'll probably go and fail the medical now!

Typical City cynical view. Love it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.