ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp is home!!

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp homecoming ??

Thaksins Love Child said:
Just updated my old man with the developments (ie Hughes saying we are hopeful, Ian Wright sayin agent is a fake etc), which aren't much I know for 32 pages!!!

His response "they always say you should never go back to your old club"!

Cheer up you grumpy old fucker, SWP is a great player. Without doubt an England regular once he get's into a starting 11 (at City pleeeease).

I want optimism for the future which is very bright I believe. Now let's start to fill our stadium and get behind a team which can go places.

Updated him again....still not arsed. He's pissin me off now. Piss off to the dark side!!

moonies lovechild said:
Why? We are likely to offer him a 4/5 year contract with a view to us playing in Europe every year, with him playing week in week. Why do you think he would take such a short term view? My guess is that with Ian Wright today saying he knows who the club is and now this news re his medical it is 99% he is coming home.

You hear footballers taking a short term view over and over again. And for many a 5 year contract means a commitment until the end of the transfer window.

MCFC can officially reveal that the bid to re-sign Shaun Wright-Phillips has been drawn to a successful conclusion. The high-flying former blues winger has penned a 5-year-deal for an undisclosed fee and will go straight into the squad for the game away to Sunderland at the Stadium of Light.

Hughes said: "Fuck me, this is a cracking signing, top four here we come!"

Cook said: "This is part of Shinawatra's 10 year plan and a signing which outlines his vision for the future. We hope this offers great reassurance to our loyal fans and hope this means you'll brown nose me."

SWP said: "Why the hell did I leave in the first place? I love it here! Now where's that cheque for £80,000 that tightarse Thai bloke owes me?!"

moomba said:
moonies lovechild said:
Why? We are likely to offer him a 4/5 year contract with a view to us playing in Europe every year, with him playing week in week. Why do you think he would take such a short term view? My guess is that with Ian Wright today saying he knows who the club is and now this news re his medical it is 99% he is coming home.

You hear footballers taking a short term view over and over again. And for many a 5 year contract means a commitment until the end of the transfer window.

Not this time I don't think Moomba. If he is having his medical tomorrow it must all be agreed.

C_T_I_D said:
MCFC can officially reveal that the bid to re-sign Shaun Wright-Phillips has been drawn to a successful conclusion. The high-flying former blues winger has penned a 5-year-deal for an undisclosed fee and will go straight into the squad for the game away to Sunderland at the Stadium of Light.

Cook said: "This is part of Shinawatra's 10 year plan and a signing which outlines his vision for the future. We hope this offers great reassurance to our loyal fans and hope this means you'll brown nose me."

SWP said: "Why the hell did I leave in the first place? I love it here! Now where's that cheque for £80,000 that tightarse Thai bloke owes me?!"

You twat! Until the Hughes quote I thought that was genuine!

C_T_I_D said:

source/ sorce/ sorse ??

OB1 said:
Never happen.
what will ? mark hughes saying "fuck me" in an offical statement ??

I made it up as proof that without quotes (however daft or undaft they may seem) anyone can make it sound really good or really shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.