ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp is home!!

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp homecoming ??

Piston: he was very vocal as well...the least I expect when someone has the armband on. Why would we sell Ireland? He needs to be played forward, not sold, he's as gifted as Elano, he just needs to be played right up front (IMO).

…………..SWP………………..
SWP SWP SWP SWP
………....SWP………….
SWP…..SWP…..SWP
….SWP
………………SWP

It looks amazing. Solid defence. England's future no 1 and Micah who will be soon without doubt a regular.

What a midfield. Jo still not proven but I have every confidence he'll prove a hit. With Pet and SWP flying balls in, and Jonno and Elano getting in there.....I can't wait. Please don't let this fall through.

Plus other maybe too!!

Humlannitton said:
ElanJo said:
…………..HART………………..
CORLUKA MICHA DUNNE BALL
……….KOMPANY………….
SWP…JOHNSON…PETROV
….ELANO
………………JO

TBH cant play left back and Petrov suffers when he does.

Get in!

This is really really starting to look good...

Especially now that it is our defence that is starting to look our weakest department , having been our strongest not long ago.

(still a good defence, tho could be improved with a new LB, just goes to show how well Hughesy (Yes! I call him Hughesy now! :D) has bought so far)

SWEEP better sign or we are gonna look like right twats! haha

Brucie Bonus said:
mammutly said:
Off Topic!

Got me! :-)

80k a week (*whistles*). For what? Seriously. I want him back. 80k? On merit????

Seems a tad excessive. 60K would be more suitable. Only in football could you possibly fail at your job for a few years and get rewarded with a huuuuuge pay rise. I want him back, but that is way too much. Hopefully newspaper bollocks and, anyway, it's not my money so who cares?

*prays to Frank not to bankrupt us*

aaaaargh, 40 pages into the thread and we have a power cut for half an hour, set of bastards and now I cant get sky back on, what has happened in last half hr?

Brucie Bonus said:
Piston: he was very vocal as well...the least I expect when someone has the armband on. Why would we sell Ireland? He needs to be played forward, not sold, he's as gifted as Elano, he just needs to be played right up front (IMO).

Is that to me dude? I've never said we should sell Ireland?

Keith Moon said:
…………..HART………………..
ZABLETTA MICHA DUNNE BALL
……….KOMPANY………….
SWP…IRELAND…PETROV
….ELANO
………………JO

with reports coming in more like this formation of players?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.