ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp is home!!

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp homecoming ??

asherj123 said:
right!!

- sweep's agent didnt say he didnt want to move, that was his old agent who he is no longer with, this was confirmed by ian wright who also confirmed he'd been in manchester, knew where he wanted to move and the deal was being done at that moment in time, then went on to big up hughes

- hughes confirms he's very hopeful of signing swp, which is good because 24 hours earlier hughes was saying he likes to keep things under wraps incase anyone hijacks the deal, and him actually talking about swp must mean a deal is practically done.

- sky sports breaks the medical news confirming swp will have a medical at carrington today

- sweep books into a manchester hotel

source?

I was thinking the same, but theres nothing new from last night!

Bluemoon115 said:
Captain Oats said:
i hope he's number 29 if he comes back. it wont be right if he isnt

We've already registered a player witht hat number, so he won't be.

I think 8 and 10 are free

I'll see what I can do to help.

I'll only be happy with the signing of SWP if we also sign Neves. Neves is the ultimate sub / cover signing.... will be pushing Petrov, Elano and SWP to perform as he could step into their roles with ease. Without Neves, we don't really have anyone pushing SWP other than Ireland. I say keep Elano behind the striker and have Ireland as his direct cover.

Ive been told that Wrighty was in a bar called players in Hale(manchester) with Phill Neville last night.

oj43 said:
Ive been told that Wrighty was in a bar called players in Hale(manchester) with Phill Neville last night.

Poor bastard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.