ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp is home!!

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp homecoming ??

Dubai Blue said:
Right, I'm off to the pub now for the match. Surely nothing's gonna happen til after full-time now.

Come on City!!!!

I'd like to nominate this as the most ironic post ever on Bluemoon. Having spent most of the previous 17 hours on here, SWP signed whilst I was in the fucking taxi on the way to the pub (the 12 SMSs from Manc let me know) and then the pub's satellite was scrambled for the first half. So the 20 Blues of MCFC Dubai only saw the 2nd half onwards. Didn't miss much it would seem, but the celebrations have only just ended. Thank God there ain't no work tomorrow!

so happy he finally come back think he will get his career back on track now. BACK WHERE HE BELONGS!

btw thanks to whoever psoted that city v spurs macth love watching it .....still

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!

oldham blue said:
Hi lads remember me, i posted swp coming home 3 weeks ago and was shot to peices as a wum.

my pal in london just said its a done deal just 1-2 formallities to be sorted.

my initial source was kevin gallen.

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Seems to have got that spot on

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!

Ducado said:
oldham blue said:
Hi lads remember me, i posted swp coming home 3 weeks ago and was shot to peices as a wum.

my pal in london just said its a done deal just 1-2 formallities to be sorted.

my initial source was kevin gallen.

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Seems to have got that spot on

Think you need trumpeting!

I think Oldham Blue needs to get another one right, there were loads of rumours about SWP, could have just hedged his bets and decided on him. Another one i'll believe he is a proper itk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.