Ian Wright

Utter wanker.

Got Eric Nixon sent off back in the day at Maine Road followed by dropping his shorts and mooning the kippax.

Also got Garrry Cook sacked because of his "leaked" email concerning Nedum's Mother to spite Cook and City not giving SWP a pay rise.

The man has serious anger, prejudiced issues.

I think Ian Wright is a ****, but didn't Cook send the email direct to Nedum's mum by mistake? It was supposed to go to Marwood.

He didn't want to go, he was told by the club they were selling him. He was the shining light in difficult times. He's a legend to me.
I was also led to believe that his sale kept the club afloat when we were in dire financial straights. He is also a legend in my eyes long with kinky during a long period with few highlights.

I think Ian Wright is a ****, but didn't Cook send the email direct to Nedum's mum by mistake? It was supposed to go to Marwood.
And I think I am right in saying Cook got Intouch with Nedum and his mother and apologized, which was accepted.

Wright made in public at a much later date and Cook and City were forced to part.

And I think I am right in saying Cook got Intouch with Nedum and his mother and apologized, which was accepted.

Wright made in public at a much later date and Cook and City were forced to part.

Wright will say anything because he believes himself entitled, he's no different that Keane in that respect mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.