#IBelieveHer

Some shocking revelations here.

Groups of lads are pissed up bellends.
Females hangers-on are fame hungry.

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

Without seeing all the evidence it's impossible to make a proper judgement but based on what I've seen of this case the defence lawyers have given the girl an incredibly hard time and made some fairly unpleasant comments, which are unhelpful in this case and to future ones.

most trails are to decide who is lying. The vast amount of cases aren't sewn up by CSI type evidence. It's the jurors job to work out who's lying given the inaccuracies in the statements. In this specific case I'm flabbergasted that a guilty verdict wasn't reached if the summary of the case is correctly perceiceved in the twitter responses.

most trails are to decide who is lying. The vast amount of cases aren't sewn up by CSI type evidence. It's the jurors job to work out who's lying given the inaccuracies in the statements. In this specific case I'm flabbergasted that a guilty verdict wasn't reached if the summary of the case is correctly perceiceved in the twitter responses.
Well if we can’t trust twitter responses then who can we trust.

Yep, the verdict stinks, they've ignored the testimony of the only people without a dog in the race (medical report and the taxi driver's testimony) as well as ignoring some blatant changing of stories and suspicious behaviour from the 4 accused.

Yep, the verdict stinks, they've ignored the testimony of the only people without a dog in the race (medical report and the taxi driver's testimony) as well as ignoring some blatant changing of stories and suspicious behaviour from the 4 accused.
Medical report means very little but agree with the your comments re the taxi driver.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.