Ibra for robbie anyone!!

Since when is it common knowledge, they have said that City wouldn't agree to their terms(believed to be a loan deal until the end of the season), so it doesn't sound to me that they are really very interested.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Since when is it common knowledge, they have said that City wouldn't agree to their terms(believed to be a loan deal until the end of the season), so it doesn't sound to me that they are really very interested.

I think you have miss read the op, it says barca are interested in robbie and have made it public and roberto is interested in ibra, thats all!!

Barry Conlons wig said:

I think you have miss read the op, it says barca are interested in robbie and have made it public and roberto is interested in ibra, thats all!!
Thats my point I don't think they are.

Barry Conlons wig said:

what you dont think that barca are interested in robbie??

They clearly are, i'd snap their hand off!

Any particular reason why you think Ibrahimovic would leave the worlds best club after just joining them, to swap climes with Beswick?

Barry Conlons wig said:

what you dont think that barca are interested in robbie??

They clearly are, i'd snap their hand off!
Did you read the statement they came out with, with regards to any deal? Because my take on it was they were far from interested in a long term deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.