Ibra..would you have him yes or no?

bluemoon27 said:
If we can get him on the cheap definitely, a lazy big headed twat but a goal machine
Ibrahimovic: Should I work more for the team and defend more?

Van Basten: No, you are a striker, strikers shouldn't waste to much time to defend they have to focus themselves and save power for the only important thing: Score.

Besides Zlatan is a big heavy guy. He can't waste his energy running around for 90 minutes like Cavani, nor does he need to, quite frankly.

Mountaineer said:
bluemoon27 said:
Van Basten: No, you are a striker, strikers shouldn't waste to much time to defend they have to focus themselves and save power for the only important thing: Score.

Besides Zlatan is a big heavy guy. He can't waste his energy running around for 90 minutes like Cavani, nor does he need to, quite frankly.
Exactly. When he came to Milan he was put through all the MilanLab tests that they do on all their players. They check a hundred different things (strength, speed, stamina, body fat etc...). The head of MilanLab said he couldn't believe his eyes. He had been there for 20+ years, and Zlatan came out on top of all the players he had tested. He is a monster built by steel. He's never had a single serious injury in his career, never been out for more than 1-2 months, although he's being marked harder and more closely than most.

One player, can't remember who, said that running into Zlatan is like running into a stone wall. You bounce back with pain, and the wall is still there.

I think we all need to let go of this player, I really do, only if there was to be a complete change from our hierachy will this develop. Dzeko looked happy on the training vid, suggestion of contract extension for him, unless he threw the toys out of his pram which I doubt, this transfer won't happen IMO, well not to us anyway.

Zlatan returned to Paris and practice from holiday today.

Minutes ago Bein Sport said that Zlatan wants to leave.
He'll be meeting with PSG president tonight to "discuss the future".

Bein Sport have the same owner as PSG. Solid source.

Rammyblues said:
I think we all need to let go of this player, I really do, only if there was to be a complete change from our hierachy will this develop. Dzeko looked happy on the training vid, suggestion of contract extension for him, unless he threw the toys out of his pram which I doubt, this transfer won't happen IMO, well not to us anyway.

Who cares about edin looking happy in training he looks like bambi on ice on a pitch. Ibra has a record which speaks for itself.

Hanzan2013 said:
Zlatan returned to Paris and practice from holiday today.

Minutes ago Bein Sport said that Zlatan wants to leave.
He'll be meeting with PSG president tonight to "discuss the future".

Bein Sport have the same owner as PSG. Solid source.

Interesting.

Here's new info from Jennifer Wegerup who's worked around Zlatan all his career, 10+ years for Swedish Aftonbladet and Italian Gazzetta dello Sport. Quite reliable.

Zlatan would prefer Madrid, and Ancelotti wants him, but the club hesitates, probably because of his wages, the status of Ronaldo. And Higuain would have to leave.

City is still a possibility despite Negredo and Jovetic. The club calls him several times a day. Another club that's pushing hard is Napoli. At the moment it's 50-50 that he leaves PSG.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/kronikorer/wegerup/article17159481.ab

Hanzan2013 said:
Here's new info from Jennifer Wegerup who's worked around Zlatan all his career, 10+ years for Swedish Aftonbladet and Italian Gazzetta dello Sport. Quite reliable.

Zlatan would prefer Madrid, and Ancelotti wants him, but the club hesitates, probably because of his wages, the status of Ronaldo. And Higuain would have to leave.

City is still a possibility despite Negredo and Jovetic. The club calls him several times a day. Another club that's pushing hard is Napoli. At the moment it's 50-50 that he leaves PSG.

Hopefully Txiki has realized how bad Dzeko really is, and we're replacing him with Ibra.

Aguero, Ibrahimovic, Negredo and Guidetti as alternatives up top looks good.

Hanzan2013 said:

Thanks for those posts mate, interesting indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.