Ibra

Latest update:

Zlatan came to training this barca's morning at 11 after "miraculously" getting over the injury that prevented him from participating in yesterday's evening training. For some reason, Ibra brought his wife Helena with him. Maybe she's gonna keep the engine running in the Ferrari outside after Ibra drop kicks Pep and runs out.

Yesterday it was reported that the fee would be €40, but new and unsubstantiated reports say that for that price Barca wants another player in the deal to let Ibra at that price. I don't think this is likely but wanted to report it anyway.

A funny detail in the training is that Messi, Zlatan and even Pep are covering their mouths as they speak, normally it's done to avoid lip reading what they are talking about.
phpLTTUTABild15.png

This morning Liverpool and Mascherano has agreed a transfer to Barca for, reportedly, lose to £25: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/aug/27/liverpool-barcelona-javier-mascherano" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... mascherano</a> .

This surely means that Barca is very much expecting to sell Zlatan to get the money to buy Masch (They spent the Toure money + €5 to buy Villa), which leads to believe that staying in Barca is not an option for Ibra.

Zlatan's 24 hour timeout to make a decision on Milan's proposal, which would lower his salary from €12m to €8m or €9m, depending on what source you want to believe, is to expire this afternoon.

-- Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:09 pm --

Gazzetta reports that lawyers are defining the last details of the contract. Galliani is reported to be in his hotel room arranging the practicalities to bring Ibra home asap.

The general feeling in the reports is that it would be very improbable that the deal would be called off now.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:16 pm --<br /><br />Zlatan is joining Raoila with the lawyers after the training session in the offices of Camp Nou and, after fixing some last details, everybody expects him to sign the papers.

Zlatan came to training this barca's morning at 11 after "miraculously" getting over the injury that prevented him from participating in yesterday's evening training. For some reason, Ibra brought his wife Helena with him. Maybe she's gonna keep the engine running in the Ferrari outside after Ibra drop kicks Pep and runs out.

PMSL

Ade has now decided to rock the boat BIG TIME. Given an interview to the biggest sports radio station in the country saying he wants to leave.

Real wanted him, Barca will need a replacement for Ibra presumably. Robinho is in the mix somewhere as well for both Barca and Ac milan. This could be a mental bank holiday weekend.

I just hope we dont end up getting shafted with world class players going on loan of for buttons with no equal or better cover comming in....

Mino Raiola: "If Ibra leaves Barcelona, he'll go to Milan. Percentage? I'm not a gambler."

It seems as City is out of the question then (if we ever where in). Unfortunately for us. If Ade and Robinho leaves we will actually be a bit weak up front, and i think Ibra and Tevez would have made a great partnership.

Latest:

Raiola and his lawyer are believed to now negociate a pay-off for Zlatan from Barca, much like Eto'o did when was leaving Barca for Inter. This pay-off could be seen as an attenuant for cutting his wage €4m per year, from roughly from €12m to €8m. Pep will surely chip for the pay-off in with a few Euros.

Raiola's latest gems:

- "I won't stress Zlatan on his decision, he's 1,96 metres and much stronger than me. Maybe he decides today, maybe tomorrow. Hopefully today."

- "Maybe Guardiola should build a forward himself, maybe then he can be completely happy. If Eto'o was not good enough, if Zlatan isn't good enough and if maybe Villa will not be good enough."

sounds like it's inevitable he's off to Milan.

I'd like another striker. Not necessarily a 20 million pound striker but one that is coming in knowing that he is probably 3rd choice.

18:24 - Mino Raiola to Sky Sports: "We look forward Zlatan, we know where there may be problems and we know the positions of the parties. I can not tell what we said but we talked about the good manners of men. I believe that if Zlatan decide now, I do not think to tomorrow, rule that out. If he decides to go to Milan, we talk from Sunday onwards. The years of the contract are neither two nor six, there are still several points for discussion. I think with Barça's little treat but my goal is to satisfy the player. Milan? do not know (laughs). "

would love to get our own back on milan, come on city, put a cheeky bid in :)

Interesting. An official communicé from Barca: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/club/temporada10-11/08/27/n100827112591.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/ ... 12591.html</a>

The executive committee of the FC Barcelona board of directors would like to publicly denounce the conduct over the last few days of the agent of our player Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Sr Mino Raiola,whose declarations have put into question the honour and moral integrity of our coach Josep Guardiola. These declarations have affected the relationship between the coach and the player and as a result the willingness of the player to fulfil his obligations. As such the declarations are a flagrant breach of the contract which Sr Raiola's company have with the club for representation and management.

Our legal department is therefore considering the possibility of rescinding this contract and the cessation of the annual payment Sr Raiola's company receives from the club as part of this agreement.

Once the department has reached its conclusions and taking into consideration how this matter develops, the club will take any measures it considers necessary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.