Ibrahim

bluealf said:
pee dubya said:
Based on?

2 matches it would seem !!!!!

Based on...the fact that he just doesn't look strong enough for this league and with the type of players that are expected to come in summer, I think theres just no chance of him breaking through and "making it" as you state.

Hope he proves me wrong but from what I've seen so far gives me a good enough indication that he won't.

yatesy94 said:
bluealf said:

Based on...the fact that he just doesn't look strong enough for this league and with the type of players that are expected to come in summer, I think theres just no chance of him breaking through and "making it" as you state.

Hope he proves me wrong but from what I've seen so far gives me a good enough indication that he won't.

So I assume you go to all the reserve matches then?

mad zab said:
yatesy94 said:

So I assume you go to all the reserve matches then?

Been to a few in my time.

yatesy94 said:
bluealf said:

He's only just turned 19, what does strength matter at that age? It can be worked on. He's tall and quick enough. He's had like 20 minutes in the league vs Liverpool, and did well enough vs Scunny.

If he had no chance why would we have given him a new deal last month?

The same goes for David Ball, he looks a great prospect but in all seriousness, is he really going to push Ade and Carlos out of the team??

Adebayor maybe....haha<br /><br />-- Sat May 08, 2010 7:29 pm --<br /><br />
pee dubya said:
yatesy94 said:

He's only just turned 19, what does strength matter at that age? It can be worked on. He's tall and quick enough. He's had like 20 minutes in the league vs Liverpool, and did well enough vs Scunny.

Like I said, hope he proves me wrong. I just don't think he will...end of discussion really.

yatesy94 said:
The same goes for David Ball, he looks a great prospect but in all seriousness, is he really going to push Ade and Carlos out of the team??

Adebayor maybe....haha

-- Sat May 08, 2010 7:29 pm --

pee dubya said:

Like I said, hope he proves me wrong. I just don't think he will...end of discussion really.

what a bellend

give him a season out on loan to somebody like west brom who like to play a passing game now di matteo is in charge, see how he progresses, then have another look at him from there.

if he's just signed a new deal, then we have nothing to lose by doing that, and he did do ok against scunny, but scunny aren't exactly world beaters, so get the lad out on loan somewhere where he will get regular football and see how he comes on.
and with these new uefa rules coming into force, we're going to need plenty of homegrown talent in the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.