ibrahimovic/joe hart

Same old stupid brits with the "He's over rated" shit... Im guessing you've probably on seen him a few times on TV... He's better than any striker we have. A proven goal scoring record too

Armaan said:
Same old stupid brits with the "He's over rated" shit... Im guessing you've probably on seen him a few times on TV... He's better than any striker we have. A proven goal scoring record too

Over the last 8 years or so i've seen him many times playing against good teams and bad teams and he does have fantastic games where he truly is world class but he's so inconsistent, selfish and lazy, if he loses the ball he just looks at someone to blame them for it rather than chasing after it, its ALWAYS somebody elses fault not his, he is the best player ever and the king of the world...i truly believe he thinks that.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
he is undoubtably the best player in the tornament. If we get a chance to sign him we should be thankful. I used to be critical of him, then i stated to watch him closely. He is up there with thhe very best.

He is not the best player at the tournament.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
he is undoubtably the best player in the tornament. If we get a chance to sign him we should be thankful. I used to be critical of him, then i stated to watch him closely. He is up there with thhe very best.

he's also two years older than van persie who many blues consider too old.

Ibrahimovic was great when he was running with the ball, but when it comes to laying off or passing to a team mate, he touch was woeful.

As stated many times, he is a very selfish player, who trys to get into a position himself rather than playing for the team..and that is his downfall.

Rather have carlos or sergio

Bojinov The Bull said:
Armaan said:

Over the last 8 years or so i've seen him many times playing against good teams and bad teams and he does have fantastic games where he truly is world class but he's so inconsistent, selfish and lazy, if he loses the ball he just looks at someone to blame them for it rather than chasing after it, its ALWAYS somebody elses fault not his, he is the best player ever and the king of the world...i truly believe he thinks that.
This is a very accurate description. Talented but with the mindset of a three year old. Would not want him anywhere near our team.

Joe had every right to get annoyed, they were barging right into him celebrating their goal. I was tense as anything at the end of the game, not cause I care too much bout England, but cause I was determined they weren't going to get away with treating our Joe like that. Mess with us and you're out the tournament, haha!!!

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Never is he the best player in the tournament.

Armaan said:

Never in a million years better than Aguero.

He is a very good player, his record of league titles speaks for itself, however, as he deemed us 'not a big enough club' for him the past, he can now FUCK OFF.

We have outgrown him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.