Ibrahimovic

Nevizade

Started on the bench tonight for Barcelona away at Sevilla. Does this suggest that Guardiola is not happy with him, considering it is such a big game for them? Ad does it therefore suggest he might be on his way out of Barca?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Zlaten in a City shirt next season! and Robbie in a Barca shirt

it makes sense for mancini to want to sign him.i hope he does and ibra is top scorer in the prem and finally shuts up those who ignore his phenomenal scoring record

Greatly overrated. He has not, week in week out, set on fire any division in which he has played. We can do better than that. Hope Mancini isn't importing all the players with whom he has worked in the past - sounds like a re-run of MH with Bellers, Roque etc.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Greatly overrated. He has not, week in week out, set on fire any division in which he has played. We can do better than that. Hope Mancini isn't importing all the players with whom he has worked in the past - sounds like a re-run of MH with Bellers, Roque etc.

as much as i liked hughes, id rather have ibrahimovich and ballotelli than david bentley and scott parker

Gaz in Belgium said:
I wouldn't be surprised to see Zlaten in a City shirt next season! and Robbie in a Barca shirt

Yep. I reckon it's much more likely that we'll see Ibrahimovich here next season than Torres in my opinion. Mancini likes him, and I believe the feeling's mutual. God knows what those who think Adebayor is lazy will make of him though. Would be quite amusing to find out though.

I suppose we'd have to hope he is more a Bellers than a Roque

I think you are kidding.

ibra was for 3 consecutive years the largely best player in Serie A. far from all the others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.