Ibrahimovic

I don't understand how anyone could say Ibrahimovich wouldn't be a fantastic signing for us. Seriously guys... to say Ade is a better player than Zlatan is like saying Ireland is better than Xavi. Get a grip folks...I think Ibra with Tevez would make for a next to unstoppable pair, and a delight to watch week in and week out.
Please do come Ibra!! Come here and win the Golden boot! Come here and win the league and a few cups. Come hear to win every City fan's heart.

Matt the very impressive Giant said:
I don't understand how anyone could say Ibrahimovich wouldn't be a fantastic signing for us. Seriously guys... to say Ade is a better player than Zlatan is like saying Ireland is better than Xavi. Get a grip folks...I think Ibra with Tevez would make for a next to unstoppable pair, and a delight to watch week in and week out.
Please do come Ibra!! Come here and win the Golden boot! Come here and win the league and a few cups. Come hear to win every City fan's heart.
ermmmm.....calm down, but yeah he'd be an awesome signing

mcfc_nick said:
ermmmm.....calm down, but yeah he'd be an awesome signing

Well, I might have been a tad overexcited when I wrote that... but seriously, - I do think he is one of the best players in the world (Adebayor is not even on the top 50 list) and with a manager he likes and respects, well the sky's the limit, as we saw in Italy.

A target man that Tevez can link up with is really what we need. Ibra may be considered lazy, but he's an extremely intelligent footballer and his vision is second to none. I rate Ade highly, but Tevez just doesn't seem to connect with him.

Robinho for Ibra would be a good deal IMO.

Plus he's one of the most famous footballers in the world and would elevate the status of the club further.

If we managed to get either Ibra or Torres to partner with Tevez it would be absolutely amazing.

I'd love Ibra here. He's a fantastic player that gets on well with Mancini. He is a winner (think he's won the league at every club he's been at?) which is the type of player we need!

sam the drummer said:
I'd love Ibra here. He's a fantastic player that gets on well with Mancini. He is a winner (think he's won the league at every club he's been at?) which is the type of player we need!

he has won all the league he has played but one , every year since 2001

I do sometimes wonder if those saying Ibra is sh*te know anything about the beautiful game, have ever watched football or perhaps are getting Ibrahimovic and Lee Bradbury mixed up.

The guys is a winner, has led the line and brought clubs trophy after trophy, he was year in year out not just the best striker in Italy but the best player. He is blessed with amazing timing, vision and incredible skill as well as knowing how to find the net.

Managers like Guardiola, mancini, Mourinho have fallen over themselves to work with him.

yet some people on here think he is rubbish and would be a failure because he once didn't do well on Football Manager and they know more than the stats, the best clubs in the world and the best coaches.

My question is if they know so much more than the experts of the world game and you can see how a consistent winner with a cracking record is rubbish how come you aren't managing Real Madrid, barcelona and Inter Milan

I think Ibra is by far the most likely true world star that we could possibly sign!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.