Ibrahimovich for Tevez?

Ibrahimovich is the wrong type of player for City at present, that's nothing against him as a player, but his style wouldn't suit. We need a striker who offers us something the other two don't. Tevez offered us workrate, so we need someone to do that, or someone with electric pace. Ibrahimovich is a Berbatov type player, languid, I don't sit it as a good fit for us.

Despite what you guys are saying you've done nothing more to convince me that Zlatan is the type of player that will always put a shift in i still see him as lazy half-assed sort of guy, the spine of our team is built upon "tryers" people who put a shift in and give 100% Vince, De Jong, to name but a few and i just dont see Zlatan fitting into our setup all the people who didn't care or who wouldn't put in 100% have been shipped out pronto and i just don't see how this deal will go any diferent than that and i don't see any way that you or Zlatan himself can change my mind.

Glauber Berti said:
Despite what you guys are saying you've done nothing more to convince me that Zlatan is the type of player that will always put a shift in i still see him as lazy half-assed sort of guy, the spine of our team is built upon "tryers" people who put a shift in and give 100% Vince, De Jong, to name but a few and i just dont see Zlatan fitting into our setup all the people who didn't care or who wouldn't put in 100% have been shipped out pronto and i just don't see how this deal will go any diferent than that and i don't see any way that you or Zlatan himself can change my mind.

I don't think anybody could argue Zlatan's a hard worker put-in-a-shift kind of guy. He's not, he's just an exceptional striker who scores lots of goals. We don't need 11 players running around the field playing their hearts out. Ibra relies on his exceptional movement and positional sense to get in the right positions to score. Something you can't do if your a hard nosed player looking to close down. Please, please Mancini, sign him.

I would rather take a bullet to the head than swap ibra for tevez.

Almost certain to be a sheva / crespo level of flop in the prem.

Ibrahimovich would be a massive flop in the prem. I do not want to seem him in our shirt ever. Over rated IMO but others rate him fair enough, I think he has been a very lucky player. My mate really wants City to sign him (He is a Liverpool fan) and he is pissing himself that we might get him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.