Ice Bath

ErlingHaaland

I got one for Christmas and got to say it’s helped me mentally more than I thought it would ! Hardly enjoyable but seems to clear my mind for the day ahead . Just wondering if anybody else does it ?

I got one for Christmas and got to say it’s helped me mentally more than I thought it would ! Hardly enjoyable but seems to clear my mind for the day ahead . Just wondering if anybody else does it ?
I'm more of a yesterdays copy of The Morning Star and 2 sheets of Izal on the privvy kind of guy.

You bought a bath made of Ice? I can only see your investment being frittered away over the coming months.

Last edited:
I thought it was all a load of bollocks til I did a sauna then into icy water in Iceland. You feel amazing after it, loads of energy and really seems to sort out any joint pain and stiffness.
Instead of investing in an ice bath, I just blast myself with the coldest shower setting for a minute or two after I've done showering warm. Definitely noticed the difference, have no idea of the science behind it though

We were left without heating and hot water for 9 days in January (because Calor Gas are fucking useless) I had to have cold showers and it's a strong no from me you can keep that shit.

I thought it was all a load of bollocks til I did a sauna then into icy water in Iceland. You feel amazing after it, loads of energy and really seems to sort out any joint pain and stiffness.
Instead of investing in an ice bath, I just blast myself with the coldest shower setting for a minute or two after I've done showering warm. Definitely noticed the difference, have no idea of the science behind it though
I do this daily . At least 2 mins in a cold shower . You feel so energised after . I think your arteries enlarge and get better blood flow ,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.