Iconic and important goals per player

Mad scramble equaliser at Blackpool away. One of the maddest celebrations ever been in.
I remember that, it really was about as nuts as I can remember people flying all over the place, but in the back of my mind I also remember going to Huddersfield in the cup & doing more or less the same thing, might even have been the same year?

Another one for Yaya here.
The 4th against Villa when he ran the length of the pitch.
A fitting ending to his greatest season.
He regressed after that 2013/14 season.

Eric Brook is said to have scored a goal from the touch line, about in-line with the edge of the box, scored into the far top corner, he’s supposed to have meant it, it was in front of the biggest crowd outside Wembley in English football history, and the camera man got it on camera…

4C2D93AD-B8F6-46D3-B305-DAB688A48648.jpeg

Eric Brook is said to have scored a goal from the touch line, about in-line with the edge of the box, scored into the far top corner, he’s supposed to have meant it, it was in front of the biggest crowd outside Wembley in English football history, and the camera man got it on camera…

View attachment 33483
I Think VAR are going to have a look at that, bloke in the middle could be offside by a steel toe cap :-)
(my nan & grandad were both at that game but I was to young to really understand or ask questions when they told me)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.