Iconic City Pics

look at that guys face with the hood up on the bellamy picture. hes so excited. thats why you gotta love city.

I could look at this thread all day thanks to you all!! the pic of the old kippax is great the tributes left for Marc Vivien Foe I used to stop and look at on the way to work just cuts me up now going past where Maine road used to be every morning!!

21manciniserious.jpg

mackenzie said:
Pam said:
Never loses it's power to amuse, especially when you remember what a tit he had made of himself in refusing to shake hands with Schemichal. Even little runt. Die.

That is all.

I am with you on this one Pam.

Don't want him to die though, want him to see City win the Prem.

Good spot.

I think this is pretty iconic for many reasons. Wonder if anybody could edit it so that the kit is in it's original colours and the rest is in black/white, that'd look sweet.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:42 pm --<br /><br />Oh and i just thought i'd say this thread is somewhat fantastic, if this could be stickied or put somewhere were people can keep adding to it, without it dying out would be fantastic. Spent the last 30/40mins just looking and admiring pictures, many which i haven't seen before, so good work lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.