ICONIC moment at COMS !!!!!!

bluerichwit

I think in years to come we will look back at Saturdays game as a iconic moment in our history. i think Saturdays game has made all the dreams and expectations we have ,suddenly hit home that actually we realistically can be a force to be reckoned with, i know we have not one anything YET but Saturdays game has really made me believe we can and WILL. Also media/press etc are now sitting up and realising THE top 4 monopoly could very soon be changing

THE BLUEMOON IS RISING LETS ENJOY THE RIDE

relax dude... we beat a average arsenal side... one game at a time should still apply....

mcfc78 said:
relax dude... we beat a average arsenal side... one game at a time should still apply....

although i agree with the sentiment, i dont know where your getting "average" from. they beat everton 6-1 and should have beat united 4-0. top class side full of exceptional talent.

I think that the Iconic moment is essentially about making Eastlands our home.

A few years ago it felt realy anonymous.
The club, despite some stupid squabbles over banners (where they were wrong) has defo made the stadium feel more like OURS over the last 2 years or so.
I like the lighted signs over the main entrances, I like the higher profile of the badge and name over the campus.

I love the work on the spiral rampways.

They still need need to sort out the fans' locations and not grant that away section a plumb slot like the SS (Take note of every successessful club across Europe from the swamp to gerland (lyon) to the Camp Nou. The away fans are consigned to a corner, often in the upper tiers.

The players have brought quite a few iconic momnents at COMS since the move (let's not forget the 4-1 and 3-1 wins in recent derbies, for example).

SWPs return, Robhi's free kick v chelski, 6-0 v pompey last season and now the Arse-thumping.

It's early days yet, but this new Eastlands stadium is already cultivating its own new history . the baton was passed from Gorton to Moss side and now to Eastlands.......

bluerichwit said:
I think in years to come we will look back at Saturdays game as a iconic moment in our history. i think Saturdays game has made all the dreams and expectations we have ,suddenly hit home that actually we realistically can be a force to be reckoned with, i know we have not one anything YET but Saturdays game has really made me believe we can and WILL. Also media/press etc are now sitting up and realising THE top 4 monopoly could very soon be changing

THE BLUEMOON IS RISING LETS ENJOY THE RIDE

We beat a very good arsenal team, and we are a force to be reckoned with, well said Bluerich.
All the media, rags, and jealous fans through out the land presumed we would lose, they were wrong, and they don't like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.