I'd like to call out Ducado.

bobmcfc said:
Corky's Landlady said:
bobmcfc said:
Will do hun

Some of the lard arses on here could do with going to the gym, no names or anything but .............

Ooooooh popcorn time

I wasn't going to say anything but I went along to that last meet up. As I walked in all I saw was a load of old men drooling over a couple of BM's lovely ladies. It was sickening it really was. No fashion sense, beer bellys the lot. The barman said it was like lions circling their pray, I said it was more like a Saga trip to Ibiza.
I didn't bother saying hello, I just let the barman finish, pulled me knicks up and left.

Blue Mist said:
I have to admit I am a little slow, every one but me knows who Corkys Landlady really is but does anyone know who is propergirlbob ?

Can someone give me a clue please.

I doubt anyone knows who Corkys Landlady really is. She's like the Dread Pirate Roberts.

stony said:
Blue Mist said:
I have to admit I am a little slow, every one but me knows who Corkys Landlady really is but does anyone know who is propergirlbob ?

Can someone give me a clue please.

I doubt anyone knows who Corkys Landlady really is. She's like the Dread Pirate Roberts.

I know but she will bum me if i reveal it

Corky's Landlady said:
bobmcfc said:
Corky's Landlady said:
Next time you are there ask them why they are wasting their money paying for the gym just to get hot and sweaty when for a bottle of Lambrini and a packet of quavers they come have a 3 hour work out at mine and trust me they would be hot sweaty and totally knackered.

Will do hun

Some of the lard arses on here could do with going to the gym, no names or anything but .............

All the fatties fucked off and joined that other forum. I think it was in the terms and conditions that you had to have a diet consisting of takeaways and Tesco two stripe lager and a BMI over 40 to even get an invite.

Corky's Landlady said:
bobmcfc said:
Corky's Landlady said:

Ooooooh popcorn time

I wasn't going to say anything but I went along to that last meet up. As I walked in all I saw was a load of old men drooling over a couple of BM's lovely ladies. It was sickening it really was. No fashion sense, beer bellys the lot. The barman said it was like lions circling their pray, I said it was more like a Saga trip to Ibiza.
I didn't bother saying hello, I just let the barman finish, pulled me knicks up and left.

Haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.