I'd like to call out Ducado.

de niro said:
Kun Aguero said:
This message was deleted by its author.
Delete message
Ducado

Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:10 pm

What was the message you deleted? it has annoyed me for nearly 6 months.

shall i look it up for you?

Haha, Bill wumming again. As if you know how to check the mod logs ;-)

Kun Aguero said:
de niro said:
Kun Aguero said:
What was the message you deleted? it has annoyed me for nearly 6 months.

Yes please, can MODZ read PM's?

No, not unless you report them. Potentially me and Ric could as we have access to the database but it's a lot of fucking about to do and nobody cares enough. There have been two cases both involving potentially criminal acts where Ric has asked for me to do so but it's not something we do and indeed we're both pretty big on things like freedom of speech and digital privacy.

Damocles said:
Kun Aguero said:
de niro said:

Yes please, can MODZ read PM's?

No, not unless you report them. Potentially me and Ric could as we have access to the database but it's a lot of fucking about to do and nobody cares enough. There have been two cases both involving potentially criminal acts where Ric has asked for me to do so but it's not something we do and indeed we're both pretty big on things like freedom of speech and digital privacy.

How did you know they were potentially criminal acts if you hadn't read then and they hadn't been reported?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.