given, Nielsen (hart loan)
Richards, zabaletta
Bridge, lescott
Onuoha, kompany, carvalho, upson
De Jong, Barry, Johnson, Ireland
Wright-Phillips, weiss, robinho, Elia
Tevez, e'to, bojinov, bellamy

There's a decent 22

What I find refreshing is that most include Bridge in their line up..ok he hasnt had the ideal start for us but we all obviously think that this was just a case of taking time to settle..

If wayne does read this forum then it will do him the world of good.

--------------------Given--------------

---Richards--Komapny--Toure--Bridge---

---SWP-----Ireland-----Barry--Robinho--

------------Eto'o-------Dzeko----------

Squad Players:
GK: Nielsen, Schmeichel, Hart out on loan
DR: Zabaleta
DL: McGivern
DC: Luisao
DC: Lescott
MR: Weiss
ML: Petrov
MC: Javi Martinez
MC: Veloso
FC: Tevez, Santa Cruz, Bojinov

Nice little squad of 24 although we haven't got any major set piece takers, i know Barry can take a corner but what about free kicks :S

People may think I'm mad but I genuinely think our squad last season only lacked a few key players. I think 2 new top class target men and a couple of quality defenders is all that we need to add to our signing of Barry to make a major difference. Most games we struggled in were the sort away from home where you desperately need a target man which we didn't have. I will be happy if we trim away the chaff (Ball, Elano, Hammann, Caceido, Fernandes, Ben Haim, Benjani, Evans, etc) plus Berti and Sturridge have finished their contracts anyway. We have already added Barry. If we then get Lescot and another CB plus Eto'o and another striker, I'm as happy as a pig in poop. Tevez would be the icing on this particular cake.

Ok ideally Cavalho, Lescot, Eto'o, Dzeko, Tevez and Barry our summer signings. (I would put a personal plea again for Marek Hamsik because I just like the guy) ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.