Ideal team after 3rd Feb...

Haven't ever seen Albiol and rarely even seen Villa (Euro's and the odd Spanish Football highlights) but I'm going to fall hook line and sinker for the rumour that they are on their way.

I'll also make the huge leap of faith in a top English player from the South joining. I think that can only be Terry or Barry. I'd prefer Barry as a player (so I'm going with him) but I think CB is more important to fix so Terry would probably be better.

And I think we'll get SantaCruz and Given (eventually).

So when the window shuts I be delightfully "shocked and awed" with the following...

----------Given---------
Zabba Albiol Kompany Bridge
---Ireland DeJong Barry----
SWP -----Villa ----Robinho

Subs: Hart, Richards, Onouha, Garrido, Elano, Bellamy, SantaCruz

But looking at that now it feels like we could still do with another proven CB (like Terry), another box-to-box CM (like Bullard) and another LW/RW/AM/FW option (like Arshavin). Hmmm?! We still have a long journey ahead of us before we can expect any level of consistency I think.

mcfcfm09bp9.jpg

Subs-
Hart/Given
Dunne
Johnson
Garrido
Elano
Studge
Bellamy/Bojinov

BlueMooner87 said:
good question but to be honest i recon most of the people dont know where to go with this one because after the kaka incident nobody knows weather we will be after a 'star' but mostly.....

Given

Bridge
Kompany
Nedum
Rich

Zab
De Jong

Rob
Ireland
SWP

Bellamy/??????

Sergio Aguero ;)

TudorRose said:
Zabaleta as played ONE game for City in a DM position and everyone puts him there in their teams.

Fickle or what???
He was growing and first famous in this position before moved to right back. He was captain when he brought FIFA U-20 World Cup trophy back to Argentina, and his position at that time was DM!

Zabaleta as played ONE game for City in a DM position and everyone puts him there in their teams.

You raise a good point to be honest, he's played there for other clubs and Argentina a little bit, but he hasn't been tested on a regular basis.

Put De Jong and Kompany at DM and give defence the cover/balance they need

bluethai said:
TudorRose said:

Fickle or what???
He was growing and first famous in this position before moved to right back. He was captain when he brought FIFA U-20 World Cup trophy back to Argentina, and his position at that time was DM!

Interesting. I didn't know that, so only half fickle now!! ;-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.