Ideas for trashing a mates car.

kidash

a rag friend of mine has been giving me shit for absolutely years over city/united and absolutely took the piss when they went 4-2 up v everton (oh how it was short lived) so IF we win on sunday, i want revenge. i want to go to his house at 1am and do something to his car so when he wakes up on monday morning he will go mental.

but i don't want to cause damage to it.

any ideas?

i was thinking cover it all over in blue post it notes with 'champions' and such other things and then cover it all around in toilet roll with 'chin up buggerlugs, maybe next year' written big on the toilet paper (he messaged me this when rooney stuck in united's 4th v everton, he thought that was the title there and then...)

is there any kind of washable spray paint or such that i can put on his car but will wash off easy enough?

kidash said:
a rag friend of mine has been giving me shit for absolutely years over city/united and absolutely took the piss when they went 4-2 up v everton (oh how it was short lived) so IF we win on sunday, i want revenge. i want to go to his house at 1am and do something to his car so when he wakes up on monday morning he will go mental.

any ideas?

i was thinking cover it all over in blue post it notes with 'champions' and such other things and then cover it all around in toilet roll with 'chin up buggerlugs, maybe next year' written big on the toilet paper (he messaged me this when rooney stuck in united's 4th v everton, he thought that was the title there and then...)

is there any kind of washable spray paint or such that i can put on his car but will wash off easy enough?

Buy a fresh fish and hide it somewhere.It`ll end up smelling like one of Rooneys granny shagging mingies.

oakiecokie said:
kidash said:

any ideas?

Buy a fresh fish and hide it somewhere.It`ll end up smelling like one of Rooneys granny shagging mingies.
Rooney could turn up smelling new granney flange don't go there

de niro said:
why bother?

just sit back, say nothing, walk around with unknown smugness.

it will hurt him far more.

not a chance haha i've been waiting for this.

Whitewash it with the words 'City champions' . .....

make sure we ARE first though of course!

Rpg7a6dm.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.