Idiot abroad 2

Never watched this but just saw the add for season 2 bluray.

I must say it does look funny as fuck, i just lold for a minute solid where he is on some kind of jungle zipline.
The second he sets of he goes face first like a sack of shit into the ground. Just the sound of him hitting soil is still making me giggle.

Thats tonights tv sorted.

TCIB said:
Never watched this but just saw the add for season 2 bluray.

I must say it does look funny as fuck, i just lold for a minute solid where he is on some kind of jungle zipline.
The second he sets of he goes face first like a sack of shit into the ground. Just the sound of him hitting soil is still making me giggle.

Thats tonights tv sorted.

watch the two series of the ricky gervais show mate, it's gervais, merchant and pilkington just sat around talking with cartoons added.

the funniest programme i've ever seen.

Im crying here, im fucking crying.

For all that is good in this world lol, Karl Pilkington should defo be a blue. Oh fuckin ell he is brilliant.

I can not express how hard im fucking laughing here oh fucking joy, 2 seasons of this to watch tonight GET IN

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.