IE9

blueandy1mac

Downloaded this last week on an update, since then I can't get BBC website to play any of their clips. There may be other probs I'm as yet unaware of.
Anyone know if this is some sort of glitch or am I doing something stupid (yeh I know, stupid)

i cant either but its to do with there not being an adobe player for the 64 bit version but i dont use IE that much ---- get on firefox

blueandy1mac said:
Downloaded this last week on an update, since then I can't get BBC website to play any of their clips. There may be other probs I'm as yet unaware of.
Anyone know if this is some sort of glitch or am I doing something stupid (yeh I know, stupid)

The only stupid thing your doing is bothering at all with Internet Explorer........just don't bother with it and download Firefox as your browser instead :-)

Bit of a luddite so just accept what is installed. Have tried chrome, which f....d up everything, so went back to IE. Reviews say its pretty good comparatively, but what do i know.

blueandy1mac said:
Bit of a luddite so just accept what is installed. Have tried chrome, which f....d up everything, so went back to IE. Reviews say its pretty good comparatively, but what do i know.

What did Chrome f**k up?

blueandy1mac said:

Try the Firefox here mate

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/new/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/new/</a>

It something to do with flash player. They haven't released a version for ie9 yet, its due soon
Go to your start menu and dont use the 64 bit version just use the 32 bit one and it should work ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.