If a politician knocked on your door tonight.

My local MP did knock on only recently actually. She’s labour and I think cos I was just put on the spot, I just rambled on about how bent and corrupt this current government is. I don’t recall asking anything on labour’s policies going forward are which is quite annoying!!

I’ve become quite separated from all politicians to be honest though - it’s words not deeds nowadays.

My local MP is tory boy Robert Largan & he came around alone & was pushing propaganda leaflets through letterboxes.
I was actually outside my house as he approached & he handed me the leaflet whilst mumbling something & turned away from me.
I initially didn’t recognise him & took the leaflet, then I realised what it was & who he was, so I called him back.
I think he maybe thought I wanted to engage with him, but I simply handed him the leaflet back & said “you can have that back”
He just looked absolutely miserable, turned & left.
It was one of those times when afterwards I thought I wish I had said something, but I was caught off guard & didn’t initially recognise him.
I would welcome the chance to discuss this tory shitshow gov’ with him & love to see how he justified his voting record.
Death by a thousand cuts rather than telling him to fuck off.

My local MP is tory boy Robert Largan & he came around alone & was pushing propaganda leaflets through letterboxes.
I was actually outside my house as he approached & he handed me the leaflet whilst mumbling something & turned away from me.
I initially didn’t recognise him & took the leaflet, then I realised what it was & who he was, so I called him back.
I think he maybe thought I wanted to engage with him, but I simply handed him the leaflet back & said “you can have that back”
He just looked absolutely miserable, turned & left.
It was one of those times when afterwards I thought I wish I had said something, but I was caught off guard & didn’t initially recognise him.
I would welcome the chance to discuss this tory shitshow gov’ with him & love to see how he justified his voting record.
Death by a thousand cuts rather than telling him to fuck off.

It would have been a waste of your time. They're a strange breed politicians. If I know it's a Tory j just don't open the door. Labour I just pretend I'm voting for them just to get rid.

I've always wanted to shout through the door "fuck off or I'll let the hounds out "

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.