If a united fan jumped up in our end...

scottyboi said:
Ed68 said:
I've got tickets for me and my Dad but he's off on holiday on Thurs so will miss the re-arranged game.

I thought for a couple of minutes about taking a guy who works for me who is a rag - he knows about football other than manu but isn't a regular at OT.

I realised it would be stupid but don't really understand how people can't deal with it.

PS Don't worry the ticket will be going to a blue.

Any blue that would offer a ticket to a rag before a blue is shocking, glad you didnt.

I had a spare blue ticket and gave it to my red mate because he has been one of my best pals for 25 years. Of course I would offer it him instead of someone I have never met.........Not telling you where he is sat though.........He is very tall with brown hair....and he is called Gaz.......He has done some undercover supporting loads of times at City

If the Red jumps up and goes wild 'when' United score, we can do the same when we score our four goals.

If they jump up cheering in our end they deserve whatever they get IMO. They know that by doing it that they will probably get a smack and are obviously trying to provoke a reaction.

PaulPowerShower said:
scottyboi said:
Any blue that would offer a ticket to a rag before a blue is shocking, glad you didnt.

I had a spare blue ticket and gave it to my red mate because he has been one of my best pals for 25 years. Of course I would offer it him instead of someone I have never met.........Not telling you where he is sat though.........He is very tall with brown hair....and he is called Gaz.......He has done some undercover supporting loads of times at City

Tin hat on mate

For what it's worth i agree with you. I've got a good mate from Rochdale who's a s/t holder at o/t and has travelled all over Europe following Utd, but he always telling stories of the laughs he had running with the City lads when United were away..in the 80's and 90's he travellled all over the country with his mates watching City, and often used to sit in the North Stand, and he still takes his young lad to Eastlands, as he loves City. He's a red through and through, but I'd have no qualms about offering him a spare to watch the derby tbh.

blueshortshorts said:
PaulPowerShower said:

Tin hat on mate

For what it's worth i agree with you. I've got a good mate from Rochdale who's a s/t holder at o/t and has travelled all over Europe following Utd, but he always telling stories of the laughs he had running with the City lads when United were away..in the 80's and 90's he travellled all over the country with his mates watching City, and often used to sit in the North Stand, and he still takes his young lad to Eastlands, as he loves City. He's a red through and through, but I'd have no qualms about offering him a spare to watch the derby tbh.
I have loads of red mates....because we were all brought up in inner city manchester......It's football, not the Gaza fucking strip.....these people havent actually taken land from you......most of the dicks are give it large about 'giving them a kicking' are kids that have been going for a few seasons or 'head the balls' that just enjoy fighting......banter yes....actually fighting??? get real

PaulPowerShower said:
blueshortshorts said:
Tin hat on mate

I have loads of red mates....because we were all brought up in inner city manchester......It's football, not the Gaza fucking strip.....these people havent actually taken land from you......most of the dicks are give it large about 'giving them a kicking' are kids that have been going for a few seasons or 'head the balls' that just enjoy fighting......banter yes....actually fighting??? get real

spot on

If they're there to watch the match, cheer if their team score, not taunt anybody........... then why the fuck would they deserve a smacking. It says more about the idiot who smacks him than it does about the rag.

PaulPowerShower said:
blueshortshorts said:
Tin hat on mate

Ive got loads of united mates, but if I ever were to take them with to a City match I would make sure that they wouldn't celebrate the other team scoring, and if there was a slight risk that they are the sort of idiot that would do that then I wouldn't take them. If you took an opposition fan to a match that is prepared to jump up in the opposition end then you're just as much of a fool as they are. I dont care what you say, football gets peoples passion going like nothing else can, best mates can end up fighting over football arguments that get out of hand.

I'd agree with that..if he was daft enough to go ballistic in the City end, then it'd be a case of "you're on your own fellah!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.