If Ade DOESN'T leave in this month ...

He may be lazy but surely even a half-arsed Adebayor performance is better than Jo's regular performance.

Didn't Adebayor's last real chance for us result in a hattrick against Poznan? With Dzeko ineligible, Balotelli injured, and Tevez apparently being rested, tonight's match would be perfect for Adebayor but again it looks like Jo...

I'm gutted about Ade cos he's got loads of ability, but if his attitude is wank then we need to get rid a.s.a.p! Surely with the money we could get for him we'd be able to get another player with the right attitude & a decent amount of quality. I'm desperate for Bobby to get rid of both him & Jo.

Freestyler said:
always looks happy and very interested on the training ground, just doesn't take it onto the pitch.

140k per week for doing fuck all, sure I would be happy.

Egyptian said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
... will Bobby pick him?

Probably not, which is sad because i think Adebayor is a really good player.

Spot on wanderer. Ade's attitude is ridiculous. Clearly not bothered about loosing or poor performances and this deffo gets on RM's nerves particularly as he expects 100% from his players.
At his best he is exceptionally good, but too inconsistent to be relied upon.
Hope he goes soon as I'll wager he is not a good influence around the place the way things are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.