If Balotelli had done what Hazard did.

mrn1981

The FA would throw the book at him. Hazard will probably get off with it. Okay the ball boy made a meal of it but Hazard shouldn't be doing it. Funny though,

Re: If Balotelli did what Hazzard did.

Not realy very funny, the poor kid fell on top of the ball and tried to get up. He was probably buzzin about bein ball boy today in school and ended up getting mugged off in front of thousands of people. The classless chelsea fans applauded it too.

I do agree that mario probs would get worse than hazard will but thats only because mario has been an absolute cock on numorous occasions.

Re: If Balotelli did what Hazard did.

Don't know why Chelsea even wasted their time going .....

they were never gonna pull this tie back , all the damage was done at the Bridge.

Swansea v Bradford C .... i wonder what odds i'd have got on that before the competiton started ?

MC-alexander-FC said:
Not realy very funny, the poor kid fell on top of the ball and tried to get up. He was probably buzzin about bein ball boy today in school and ended up getting mugged off in front of thousands of people. The classless chelsea fans applauded it too.

I do agree that mario probs would get worse than hazard will but thats only because mario has been an absolute cock on numorous occasions.

To be fair your right its not funny as he's only a young lad and think it was more shock then actually getting hurt. When I say it's funny it's just the circumstances around the sending off. John Salako is proper slagging the ball boy off on sky sports news.

One of ours would have got a 10 game ban. Hazard just scarred a child what a twat.

MC-alexander-FC said:

Do you live in rose cottage<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:01 pm --<br /><br />
didactic said:
One of ours would have got a 10 game ban. Hazard just scarred a child what a twat.

Scarred a child really

r.soleofsalford said:
MC-alexander-FC said:

Do i live in rose cottage? <a class="postlink" href="http://www.therosecottage.info/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.therosecottage.info/</a>
No but i wish i did they have a crackin menu

Hazard is a disgrace to the game, kicking a child ffs, 10 game ban, apology, community service at bernardos.....

Sorry but I'm really not buying into this Balotelli agenda stuff.

Everything that happens to him on the pitch is his own doing end of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.