If Britain was as big (size) as America

Well yes ofcourse. If I had more money than Mansour, would I be richer than I am is the real question.

We just seemed to pick up tricks and trades when being invaded early on then went out and dominated the world then lost it again then because we had lots of trades we became powerfull....plus i think we moaned so much other countires gave us respect to shut up up, a close second behinf france we were but we did manage to put up a fight ;)

it is amazing with how small our country is in comparison.... and the weather we posess

my top tip for country of the year.... China

Were the shortarse with an attitude problem of the world.

I think being an island has a lot to do with it to be honest.

Made us harder to invade. In fact we haven't been successfully invaded since 1066 I think (there are technical exceptions to this). It also had a lot to do with our attitude and our reluctance to back down.

Now times are changing and we seem to be ebbing in power. It doesn't matter as much any more though because the countries are becoming increasingly unified so more power is shared. There'll come a time in the not too immediate future where I'm sure Europe might as well be considered one government. I think unification is a good thing myself. Nationality just breeds conflict.

When you think... all countries had the same start in the year zero; but us, a small rocky island at the NW of Europe and we once had the biggest empire the world has ever seen.
Makes you a bit proud, dunnit.

GAZZA said:
When you think... all countries had the same start in the year zero; but us, a small rocky island at the NW of Europe and we once had the biggest empire the world has ever seen.
Makes you a bit proud, dunnit.

technically we are all africans. ,)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.