If City folded?

uwe28 said:
bobmcfc said:
uwe28 said:
Chairman bobmcfc.How does that sound!!! p.s. dont forget your wallet.

I think i will need a consortium
Your the chairman,you might need to double the players subs or charge more for the pies. ;<)

My first job would be to return the sultanas to the balti pies

bobmcfc said:
uwe28 said:
bobmcfc said:
I think i will need a consortium
Your the chairman,you might need to double the players subs or charge more for the pies. ;<)

The hardest decision you have to make as chairman is it a chip muffin or chip barm in the catering dept!!!! Tricky one.

TBH I'd probably fuck the game off...

I'd look into other sports first, try and get into Rugby League, and also the Ice Hockey League (Manchester Phoenix)

Only team I could support if I HAD to choose would be Bury as I can walk to the ground.

There is a non-league team that are called Maine Rd FC,they play in city colours and have the old badge, so i suppose a few fans would support the,, but for me personally I'd probably follow Oldham Athletic.

uwe28 said:
bobmcfc said:
uwe28 said:

The hardest decision you have to make as chairman is it a chip muffin or chip barm in the catering dept!!!! Tricky one.

I think I would call it a chip thingy

I'd have to support a few just to make up for the huge loss of the blues!

Hearts... always had a soft spot for the club since going to Edinburgh regulaly in the 80's.

FC St Pauli... just because they are a top club with a great bunch of fans!

Fiorentina... we holiday in Florence each year (cos I'm dead posh me)

Plymouth Argyle... my closest league club.

bobmcfc said:
uwe28 said:
bobmcfc said:

Very diplomatic thats why your chairman bob,new i got the right guy :<)

uwe28 said:
bobmcfc said:
uwe28 said:

Very diplomatic thats why your chairman bob,new i got the right guy :<)

Its all in detail really, getting in the fans good graces eeez important

I really don't understand the people who say they'd give up on football if it wasn't for city?

What is the point of following the game at all then if you don't care about anything or anyone but city? It's the game we love isn't it? And we have chosen to follow city?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.