If Given goes?

BlueCityfan said:
Mancio said:
arent we signing romero ??????

He is argetinas number 1. I doubt he will want to be a number 2 at his club. Otherwise Argentina would get another keeper.

And i think the club will go for a homegrown.

i think we'll sign romero.

and then we'll see who'll be number one

Mancio said:
BlueCityfan said:
Mancio said:
arent we signing romero ??????

He is argetinas number 1. I doubt he will want to be a number 2 at his club. Otherwise Argentina would get another keeper.

He is not as good as Hart. It would be Hart anyday of the week.

ellspark said:
The fact that Hanhemann is 39 means that the last thing he'll want to do is spend what is probably his last year, on the bench.
This is what we're up against.

I think there is every chance Hahnemann would sign for us. We all might assume that he would have no chance of competing with Joe but he probably wouldn't just assume that is the case. Don't forget, when he went to Wolves, he went there as cover for Hennesy but after a while took his place. Also, even if he doesn't take Joe's place, he'd still only be one injury away from playing in the CL which I would imagine would very much appeal to him at his age. And whilst we wouldn't be offering him silly money, it would be his final pay day and I would imagine he would earn a decent amount with us. It would just depend what other offers he gets though, ultimately.

Mentioned earlier in the thread that the only
Way forward is an experienced keeper like david James who could cover for
And help hart no one seems to agree what about jussi at bolton

LoveCity said:
Bellers_a_hero said:
My idea was Sergio Asenjo
<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergio_Asenjo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergio_Asenjo</a>
He is a young decent goalkeeper but just not 1st team standard at the moment - although i feel he could be a good backup for Joe. We may be able to get him on a cheap too! But after reading about his injuries he could become unreliable, if we could get him at a decent price he could do the job.

Surely he is De Gea's successor at Atletico now though?

By the sounds of it though they don't rate them and would be looking for a keeper with the money they recieved from the De Gea transfer. Would like to see if we got a £6-7million offer accepted, i would class that as a deal.
Although given Taylor has a few years left we're probably most likely to put him as no.2 with Loris Karius as backup. And recently we have signed the next big thing for English goalkeepers apparently "Angus Gunn" from Norwich, a 16 year old England player.

BlueCityfan said:
Mancio said:
BlueCityfan said:

He is not as good as Hart. It would be Hart anyday of the week.

Agreed! Its not even close.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.