If Hart had gone to South Africa...

Garry.Cook

Joe Hart has just performed magnificently in his first competitive cap. I reckon it's about time we had a biased, pointless discussion about how Hart could have changed our performance at the world cup.

Let's start by getting rid of 'that' goal gifted by Green to the USA. That's now a 1-0 win and we end up avoiding Germany in the last 16.

Hart is SOOOOOO good he would've got us to the world cup final.

Funny considering we're destroying the national side!

What do you lot reckon Hart would've contributed to our WC campaign?

(Well done Joe...enjoy your next 3 or 4 WC's as England No.1!)

pee dubya said:
Hart did go to South Africa ;-)

If Johnson and Walcott had gone though

I dont get this Walcott thing at all, he and Johnston (full back) were Englands week link tonight, hate to admit it but Hanson was correct, the lad has no football brain, just pace

there was only one game that mattered.and that was germany and james played well in that game.although the long punt upfield for klose (i think)would of been dealt with by joe.

He would have sat on the bench and watched Green fuck up, be replaced by James, then watch as the Germans gave us a lesson

chedinho said:
there was only one game that mattered.and that was germany and james played well in that game.although the long punt upfield for klose (i think)would of been dealt with by joe.

I must have watched a different game - James was at fault for 3 of the 4 goals. The German keeper, Neuer, was outstanding (although he was also at fault for the goal that England did score). Interestingly, if Hart hadn't been banned, they both would have played in the European U21 Final. It was a shocking decision to put James in after Green had fucked-up - it seems that if you're good enough then you're old enough (as long as you're not English).

CBlue said:
chedinho said:

I must have watched a different game - James was at fault for 3 of the 4 goals. The German keeper, Neuer, was outstanding (although he was also at fault for the goal that England did score). Interestingly, if Hart hadn't been banned, they both would have played in the European U21 Final. It was a shocking decision to put James in after Green had fucked-up - it seems that if you're good enough then you're old enough (as long as you're not English).
its the only german goal i can remember from that game.probably because hart definately,would have stopped it happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.