If Henry signed for us

Paylor_Shade_Of_Blue said:
Football is a fickle game, with supporters seeing things very one-dimensional. We would all love Henry if he signed and scored shit loads for us.
Indeed. We accepted Schmeichel, Cooke and Hug....

Maybe Hughes is stretching it.

Esteban de la Sexface said:
mr t said:
It was a game of football and despite what everybody thinks no footballer on the planet would have turned round and said "Sorry ref, you've got it wrong, I handballed it" - fact. So lets move on.

I'm losing my patience. It is not a fact. And to prove it is not a fact,

Fowler and the penalty against Arsenal.
Di Canio stopping the ball for West Ham when the player was down injured and he could have scored.

It's not a fact just because you think it in your head.

This.

Dont want an aging Henry - were passed that now and looking for the best players in their prime.

I think its an utter joke that match after match things like this happen and we cant have a fourth official with a video screen advising the ref but I also think thats because without video replays results can be manipulated to suit twatini and blatter.
The amount of money running through the game nowadays, in my view, means that we must have at least some technology.
The timings being displayed on the scoreboard, the 4th official with a video screen etc.

If it was the other way around im not sure what would have happened but I dont think blatter would have just said 'tough luck' so easily and matches shouldnt be left to lady luck anyway.

Funny, if a ref misses a red card offence then afterwards cards have still been issued but as this result suits FIFA then the refs decision is final.

Football is about opinions but nowadays certain things shouldnt be allowed to happen.
I dont blame the french fa or henry tbh because if this happened with England or City then i wouldnt be crying about it but the point is it shouldnt be able to happen in the first place.

1. I'm sure the Irish are upset but not being Irish couldn't give a monkeys
2. Terry Henry is good enough for France. He'd be OK on our bench.

If Thierry Henry signed for us then as professional footballers they would be exactly that, professional. They have both been in the game long enough to conduct themselves in such a way, regardless of emotions in previous matches.

Have a go at the new Hand of Henry game. This is addictive mind!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bootroombanter.co.uk/banter/2009/11/20/hand-of-henry-the-game-91466-25214763/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bootroombanter.co.uk/banter/ ... -25214763/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.