IF HUGHES COMPLAINS...

shaundickov said:
About us being kicked off the park today I will throw a brick at my TV, at him.

IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU STUPID DIRTY ****.

YOU'VE MADE BLACKBURN A DIRTY CHEATING KICKING BUNCH OF TOSSERS, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU WERE LIKE AS A PLAYER AND THAT IS WHY I FUCKING HATED YOU YOU RAG SCUM.

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FOOTBALL CLUB YOU CLUELESS MUPPET.

i think someones got the hots for sparky

svennis pennis said:
bluemoon1078 said:
de niro said:
shaundickov said:
I will throw a brick at my TV, .
and there lies a true fan that knows the score.
do us a favour mate, fuck off.

Very well put! ;)

Don't you have the power to make him fuck off de niro??

You know certain footballers who try to get other players booked by waving card motions towards the referee. They are regarded as fucking twats by other players and most fans.

Carry on Svennis Penis...

shaundickov said:
You know certain footballers who try to get other players booked by waving card motions towards the referee. They are regarded as fucking twats by other players and most fans.

Carry on Svennis Penis...

You know those petulant tossers that kick out and genuinely throw their toys out of the pram when things aren't going their ickle wickle way? You know, like Rooney and Ronaldo. Rags. They too are regarded as twats by fellow professionals and fans. Buh bye now.

Ronnie the Rep said:
I think you should all stop bullying shaundickov. This is the season of goodwill so why don't we all just accept him as our Care in the Community project for this week?

PMSL

svennis pennis said:
bluemoon1078 said:
de niro said:
shaundickov said:
I will throw a brick at my TV, .
and there lies a true fan that knows the score.
do us a favour mate, fuck off.

Very well put! ;)

Don't you have the power to make him fuck off de niro??
yeh but i'll let him have his say, lets see if he grows up a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.