if hughes had got the chelsea job (where it ever even true)

gh_mcfc

What state do you think chelsea would be in .

Ie would they be pushing top spot or struggling for 4th ?

I think struggling for fourth with the previous regimes winning mentality seeing them that far and his tactics \ man management stopping anything more.

Therefore on reflection and after a nano seconds thought.. and to upset the man city (give him another game and dont say a word) facists this is yet another hughes out now thread....

Sorry but I have seen enough.

gh_mcfc said:
What state do you think chelsea would be in .

Ie would they be pushing top spot or struggling for 4th ?

I think struggling for fourth with the previous regimes winning mentality seeing them that far and his tactics \ man management stopping anything more.

Therefore on reflection and after a nano seconds thought.. and to upset the man city (give him another game and dont say a word) facists this is yet another hughes out now thread....

Sorry but I have seen enough.

It wouldnt have made any difference to Chelsea, with their players Stuart Pearce could manage them!

He wouldn't be undermined by a load mard arsed players that were neither up for it or good enough. I also wouldn't think they'd be challenging for top spot.

ChesterRdBlue said:
He wouldn't be undermined by a load mard arsed players that were neither up for it or good enough. I also wouldn't think they'd be challenging for top spot.

I disagree I think hed be undermined at some point by a load of mard arsed players who were good enough but not up for working under him

ChesterRdBlue said:

I disagree I think hed be undermined at some point by a load of mard arsed players who were good enough but not up for working under him

Well it was never a flyer except in Kenyon's feavered imagination. Hughes simply does not have the ability to successfully manage a squad of that quality. It is easy to say anybody could manage Chelsea however at Chelsea you have to win the top trophies every season and that is the tricky bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.